At this particular time, many rooting apps were created by the developers and make them available in different App Stores. These rooting applications have allowed users to reduce their effort of going out there in search of a trusted service provider and standing in the queue for their turn to come. Now that you can do things in simple clicks and hits, then start searching for these applications. Then install one of them for rooting your smartphone quickly without compromising on the comfort level.
Thanks to the tech-savvy and developers for bringing their innovative ideas into living. Yes, it will be much harder to achieve what you desire right at your doorstep without their little support and innovation. Their works are appreciated worldwide as they come up to the market with a utility which can make rooting a one-click affair. You will also be amazed to hear that they are working fine in any mobile operating system, and are available for free on the internet also. However, there are numerous rooting applications those are not supporting with all devices.
Therefore, it is advised to check the compatibility of the application at first before proceeding further. I think you all know that rooting of Android smartphones can be done in different ways. You can either go with the rooting process using PC, or you can also do the rooting without it. But when you choose to root your smartphone without a computer, there are many superior android rooting applications in the App Stores. These applications allow users to make the process of rooting smartphones achievable.
With these one-click rooting facilities and without requiring the computer techniques, users make their path easier for rooting Android phones. If you are searching the internet for a perfect guide to follow for rooting your smartphone quickly, then it is time to continue your readings. Here, you will find all the required and necessary things about rooting smartphones and some of the most searched and downloaded rooting apps. This guide is to help users in picking the right android rooting app of their choice.
What Smartphone Rooting means?
The smartphone rooting is the process wherein Android users can reach and manage the root access also known as privileged control much quickly via only rooting your smartphone. In general, smartphone rooting will help users in entering the core system of the smartphone. It gives access to the system’s mainframe so that users can bypass all the limitations set by the manufacturer. Alternatively, it is same as android jailbreak or unlocking the root access.
Benefits and Main reasons for rooting Smartphones:
- Rooting gives complete authority and control to the users of their smartphones. Be prepared to rule your smartphone!
- After rooting, another great benefit that you can get is the large internal memory. You can use it for all your applications and their data.
- You can also be able to move your installed applications to the external memory card. It is a plus if your smartphone has root access.
- Rooting of your smartphone will help you in installing the applications those need the root access. The source applications will install some superuser binary in your system. This will help you undoubtedly to a great extent. For example, if you want to record the screen size of your smartphone, then you must have root access. It will make the process as simpler as drinking coffee.
- Rooting also helps users for making the uninstallation of the bloatware which is installed earlier including all the third-party games and apps from your smartphone. Doing so, it will boost your smartphone’s performance significantly.
- The best part of rooting is that users can able to flash quickly with customs ROMs.
Rooting has some Disadvantages also. The major weakness of rooting process is that it will completely damage the warranty period of your smartphone. It means you will be no longer able to receive free customer support services from the manufacturer. Due to this, users are frightened to root their smartphone. Another biggest drawback of rooting is that any simple mistake can ruin the entire system of the smartphone no matter how technical you are. So, be careful while rooting your smartphone. The key reason why you want to root your smartphone is clear and simple i.e. to get Root access.
Top 5 Rooting Apps for Easy Root
- Framaroot: Framaroot is the best among rooting applications for its one-click root feature. If you want to root your smartphone without any computer, then this is the application that you should go with. To make practical use of this app, first of all, download and install it on your smartphone. Then move to the settings of the phone and then to the security section. Here, you will find the unknown source check box; tick the box and then click on the app file of the downloaded Framaroot. Once you are done with the installation, open it and go to the drop down menu. There you will find the command ‘install superuser’. Choose any of the exploits available there and wait for some seconds to receive a message. As soon as you received the message, you can reboot your phone and you are done.
- Universal Android Root app: If you are still searching for another great alternative to Framaroot application, then you should check Universal Android Root app. It is similarly accessible to the Framaroot app in the market and counted as best rooting android app without PC. The installation process is as equal as Framaroot; however, after opening the application users have to click on the source option for selecting the correct phone version. As soon as you choose the correct option, click on ok and reboot the system. Now you can enjoy your smartphone with large internal memory to store anything you want after rooting process gets over successfully.
- Towelroot app: Towelroot is one among the numbers of best rooting apps present worldwide. This app is also classified as the one-click root app for achieving root access instantly. Before installing the apk file on your smartphone, you need to disable the antivirus till the completion time of the installation process. Go to phone’s settings; then to the security section and then check the box with unknown source. After successful installation of the Towelroot app in your smartphone, click on the ‘Make rain.’ You have to confirm the superuser installation using clicking the ‘install anyway’ button. It’s just a warning call from the system so you can neglect it.
- VRoot: Among the popular rooting apps, VRoot is another smartphone rooting application developed by the Chinese developers. The best part of this application is it supports many languages and brings a revolutionary change in the process of rooting Android smartphones. Follow the same installation process as of Framaroot to enjoy its seamless activities.
- KingRoot: Though KingRoot is new in the app store house, it can root your smartphones devoid of using the computer. It has an excellent rate of success in rooting different smartphones without PC. Before starting the process of rooting, download and install KingRoot app in your device. It has the same one-click root feature to initiate the rooting process. Just click on it and wait for seconds; it will launch the rooting process right away. Once it’s done, it will deliver a strong message. Now you can restart your smartphone and enjoy!
There are some smartphone variants which doesn’t support the rooting process without PC. In such cases, you must have to concern an authentic service provider or can search for the ways through which you can root your smartphone with PC.
So I hope you like all the rooting apps. I am sure that you after reading this article you will not face any problem in rooting your smartphone. So friends share this article with your friends so that they can also root their smartphones with these rooting apps like Towelroot, Framaroot, etc.