KingRoot Apk is a free Android rooting tool developed by KingRoot studio. It is a popular app that grants root access to Android devices in just a simple click.
What is Rooting/Root access?
Root access in this concept means full access to fundamental parts of the android system. Android permits you to only view and manage apps /files you installed to your device. Root access comes with the ability to view hidden files and folders. Users can install and delete any app even default ones.
Checkout – Top 5 Apps to Root your Android Smartphone
KingRoot studio released her latest version 4.9.6 for android on August 18, 2016. This version comes with English User Interface (UI). This makes King Root easier to use, unlike the former Chinese UI. The latest update has fixed many bugs and logic operation in several products, making Kingroot Apk a universal root tool. It works perfectly on Huawei, Sony, Samsung, HTC, ZTE, Google/Nexus and LG devices. It runs on android OS from 2.2 through android 7.0 unlike other rooting tools. KingRoot can root your device even if other similar tools failed many times.
If you find any difficulty in using this app to root your smartphone, then you can use it alternative called Towelroot. You can download towelroot app from our blog.
Why Rooting My Device?
Rooting is so important. It gives wider access and the ability to customize every part of the mobile device. KingRoot has helped millions of users worldwide to get their device rooted. It breaks the limitations to the usage of mobile phones. The Root King allows software that runs with root access to function effectively in users’ phone.
With root access you can restrict any application of your choice from;
– Starting up while booting device
– Decide what happens when connected to the internet
– Disable installed apps
– Restrict messages from apps
You can backup installed app to be reinstalled, even after uninstalling. Best for Task Management and Android optimization
Users will have access to resolve irremovable bloat ware from the manufacturer. Have the ability to customize the look of the device like the status bar and notification drop down menu. You can also partition and manage memory, which is so beneficial for devices with low memory. Rooting is activating the gate to explore the Android operating system.
How KingRoot Works
KingRoot works perfectly alongside other apps; these include
SU binary: has the binary which is needed to be installed in the System directory
King User: helps to manage the permissions issue on the device. It can be used to remove system apps or disable auto start of applications.
King Master: will improve performance by archiving notifications and automatic hibernation.
Features of KingRoot
- Comes with upgraded tools for automatic start and uninstalling
- Consumes less Random-Access Memory (RAM)
- King Root is compatible with a higher percentage of mobile devices than any other rooting tool.
- Updated on regular basis to support new devices.
- KingRoot for PC works excellently on systems and is used to root phones that may not root directly.
- SU Binary this makes your root access permanent.
KingRoot Download, Installation and Rooting
Download KingRoot latest version from the links below
To install the apk file, you need to do the following
- Go to Settings on your phone, click on the security option
- Select ‘Unknown Sources’ and click on ‘Allow installation of app from unknown sources’ to enable it.
- Click on the KingRoot apk to install.
A security check question will pop up, continue by clicking on the ‘install’ button. It takes few seconds to be fully installed to your mobile device from this point.
For a one click rooting, your mobile device needs to have a ‘Strong Internet Connection’. This will reduce the period of time required for rooting and for an effective root access.
Having done this,
- Open the application
- Tap on Start root (this may take some minutes)
- Rooting is successful when ROOTED appears on your screen.
This is the computer version of the King Root. It works well on windows7, 8, 8.1 and 10. The name does not imply software to root a computer, but another way to get your phone rooted. This method works in most cases where the mobile version failed. KingRoot PC has the ability of rooting the latest versions of Android phones. These include Android 7.0 (Google/Nexus 5X and Nexus 9). It works perfectly on Android mobile devices. The PC version of KingRoot still comes in Chinese, but the installation is quite simple.
To install KingRoot PC, the following are necessary;
- Locate the file on downloads and unzip
- Double click to follow the usual system installation.
- With the use of a USB cable, connect your phone to the system.
- Ensure that your phone is not on ‘charge only’ and that the system has access to it.
- Click on the Blue Button to root
You have joined other million users to enjoy and explore the Root King.
How to Unroot Your Mobile Device
Steps to follow:
- Go to applications on your phone and locate the app
- Press and hold, drag to App Info
- Click on ‘Force to Stop’ and ‘Clear Data’
If you were using other rooting tools,
- Visit Google Play Store and install SuperSU app
- Click to launch and go to settings options
- Click on “Full Unroot”
- Now, your phone is unrooted.
This is an app every Android user must have, it’s free. It takes you beyond the limitations of Android phones. KingRoot supports the following Android versions 2.2, 2.3, 4.0, 4.3, 4.4, 5.0, 5.1, 6.0, 7.0. This is very rare in all other rooting tools, but the Root King provides it freely.
It is good to note that rooting of mobile devices nullifies the Software Warranty. Although, this does not limit or even stop the numerous advantages in rooting a phone. All you have to do is to use your newly bought phones for a while. Make sure it does not have any software problem, then go ahead and enjoy.